nerdnyc.com

> Boardgame Night: April 25th    > True Nerd Trivia: May 8th  

WHAT'S NEW?   RULES   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   CALENDAR   PLAYER SEARCH   PRIVATE ROOM   STEAM   NEW TO NYC?   NERDNYC SHIRTS 

Not to counter Jenskot's Fitness Pal thread...

Recipes, carnivores, herbivores, vegetarians, vegans, freegans, single children, twins, quintuplets...

Postby Frank on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:50 pm

...but I've been eating Danish canned chicken salami and canned cheese for lunch every day. The salami tastes like tuna fish.
"Contracting a flesh-easting bacteria would be devastating for me because I would immediately transfer it to other parts of my body. Namely, my penis." -Emukt
Frank
In the Age of Wonder

Postby Seth on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Lutefisk or it's not fish enough.
Seth
Nobel Prize Runner-Up

Postby dracura on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am

LUTEFISK FOR THE LUTEFISK GOD!

If there's one thing I don't trust at all, it's chicken in a can. I once made a pot of chicken enchilada soup, and it called for a pound of chicken. I didn't have a chicken, but I remembered we had a can of chicken in the pantry from whatever thing we once made. So...I used that. It turned into Chicken Enchilada Mush. Also, the chicken looked gross.

And on the subject of canned chicken:

It's a privilege of getting older: I get to be a mean, cranky bastard, online and the best thing is... you'll never know just how mean! - Iskander

"Sauerkraut is not a vegetable! Sauerkraut is where vegetables go to die." - TheBauhausCure
dracura
Only Knows Klingon

Postby BaronHelix on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:24 am

Something that dissociated from actual chickens has to qualify as vegan.
"Dead? No excuse for laying off work." - God, Time Bandits.

Hey, cawshis, this is sig space you will never have! => XXXXXXX
BaronHelix
Pocket: Protected

Postby Frank on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Dracura, I'm gonna bring some home for you!
"Contracting a flesh-easting bacteria would be devastating for me because I would immediately transfer it to other parts of my body. Namely, my penis." -Emukt
Frank
In the Age of Wonder

Postby dracura on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 pm

What, lutefisk or canned chicken salami?
It's a privilege of getting older: I get to be a mean, cranky bastard, online and the best thing is... you'll never know just how mean! - Iskander

"Sauerkraut is not a vegetable! Sauerkraut is where vegetables go to die." - TheBauhausCure
dracura
Only Knows Klingon

Postby Frank on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm

dracura wrote:What, lutefisk or canned chicken salami?

Fucking Seth made up the lutefisk thing. You and me are gonna eat us some chicken salami whether you like it or not!
Frank
In the Age of Wonder

Postby dracura on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm down for that! Though the curious monkey in me wants to at least try lutefisk once.

dracura
Only Knows Klingon

Postby ska-tay on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Frank wrote:You and me are gonna eat us some chicken salami whether you like it or not!

Thank you for the new signature.

BLOG: http://ridiculossus.blogspot.com
PORTFOLIO: http://scottlemien.daportfolio.com
Frank wrote: You and me are gonna eat us some chicken salami whether you like it or not!

ska-tay
Bagged and Bored

Return to Food, Health, Family, Fashion