On FRIDAY, December 13th 2013, 7:00-11:00, NerdNYC will hold its regular Board Game Night at ThinkCoffee (Mercer Street location).
If you have game you want to play, bring it with you! If not, come down anyway and play what others have brought. No experience with the games is necessary!
Enjoy the company of your fellow nerds and eat delicious foodstuffs! ThinkCoffee also sports an excellent wine and beer bar!
- No experience is necessary to play! The rules of each game can be taught.
- Conversely, if you bring a game, please be prepared to teach it to new players.
- Table space at ThinkCoffee is always at something of a premium. We do the best we can, but it is probably better to avoid bringing games that require lots of table space, or ones that take more than 3 hours to finish. Save those games for other events like Recess!
248 Mercer Street
(between 3rd and 4th Streets)
New York, NY
just a few short blocks from the B, D, F, A, C, E, R, N, and 6 trains.
View Larger Map
- take the A, C, E to West 4th Street
- take the B, D, F, or V train to Broadway/Lafayette
- take the 6 train to Astor Place or Bleecker Street.
- take the N, R to 8th Street
- ThinkCoffee respectfully requests that you purchase something from their wide variety of drinks and foodstuffs.
Are you coming? Do you have questions?
Please post in our forums if you are coming and what games you intend to bring here, or ask any questions you have…