Friday night’s all right for boardgames
NerdNYC sponsors a monthly FREE Boardgame Night at Think Coffee featuring groundbreaking and award-winning games that will sink that battleship every time. Play exciting board and card games like Settlers of Catan, Dominion, Pandemic, Castle Ravenloft, Agricola, Battlestar Galactica and many more.
Have games you want to play? Bring them with you! We like having lots of options.
Don’t have a game? Come by anyway and play with us! You’ll probably see some games you’ve never heard of before.
Never played ‘em? No problem! Just show up and we’ll teach you the rules.
Boardgame Nights are a great way to meet new folks, play cool games, enjoy great coffee, food, and drinks and get your weekend off to a super start.
NERDNYC Boardgame Nights are held at:
248 Mercer Street
(between 3rd and 4th Streets)
New York, NY
just a few short blocks from the B, D, F, A, C, E, R, N, and 6 trains.
- take the A, C, E to West 4th Street
- take the B, D, F, or V train to Broadway/Lafayette
- take the 6 train to Astor Place or Bleecker Street.
- take the N, R to 8th Street
- ThinkCoffee respectfully requests that you purchase something from their wide variety of drinks and foodstuffs.